YouTube Channel

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Phrases to use in academic writing

I have been very busy these past few weeks, as I have had to settle my SLAB contract, writing conference papers and writing literature review to complete developing my framework. There are a lot to share but too little time to do it.

Today I would like to share one great website that provides a list of phrases that can be used in academic writing. It is really helpful especially when you want to write the literature review or reporting your results. 

7 comments:

  1. Thx kak Yana..so helpful...nwy akak dh Sem. bape amik PhD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq for the useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very helpful. All the best with your studies. Believe you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. forever remain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot. it s great site

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great website for useful phrases that help us write beautifully!

    ReplyDelete